Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album.... (1 Viewer)

High in the Colorado mountains.
 

Attachments

  • Image03.jpg
    Image03.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 237
That Muley is sticking his tongue out at us;)

I would post a picture of myself, but the sound of thousands of Computer screens cracking all over the World would be deafening!!!
 
Very dark pic Torch, cant really see ur face too well.... The Muley looks great tho....

edit: I lightened up and cropped ur pic...


I have corrected it again Dan using another way.
 

Attachments

  • Image03a.jpg
    Image03a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 301
  • Image03b.jpg
    Image03b.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Image03c.jpg
    Image03c.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
You're getting mellow in your old age Dan, you use to humiliate and ridicule those that didnt supply photos.

I for one think that Matt is really Rush Limbaugh but he refuses to prone otherwise by producing a photo.

... unless I missed a posting

.
 
Nope, u didnt miss sh!t... Matt is by far the lamest non-postin a mugshot douche we got here....
.


I have Matt pictured as a nice friendly fellow, greeting the DNC, ACLU MoveOn fundraisers knocking at his door on a Sunday morning.



Something like this?

:D
 

Attachments

  • Time Boy.jpg
    Time Boy.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 288
Good work on touching up the pictures, now you can see those steely eagle hunter eyes....:D
 
Nice...:D

Here the magnified part of the pic....:p
 

Attachments

  • V2.jpg
    V2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 240
I was looking at the little red thing with the engine at the back thinking where are the wings then only to realise its a freekin auto gyro Doe.
 
This is me at the Nellis AFB 50th anniversary airshow it's hard to tell but I'm aiming an RPG at the camera.
 

Attachments

  • scary insurgent.jpg-new-new-new.jpg
    scary insurgent.jpg-new-new-new.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back