Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1.: Christmas - all dressed up for the occasion. That was 20 punds ago, I've lost weight since then.

2.: Posing with my buddy's old beemer, a BMW R 1150 RT.

Attachments

• 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 176
  • R1150RT.jpg
    R1150RT.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 173
nice pics folks :)

a few more of that Junkers nerd..so i decide that by now you can choose the one you find sutable for your acrhive :)

1 flying the 52 ( play.hehe ) brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2 santas helper..drobbing bombs down the chimeney of bad boys
3 and 4..doing 88 work..now about the jacket,,during WW2 the svastikas was "killmarks" on mine its luftwaffe plane i have lifted up ( salvaged )
each bombmissionon min is a mission flown in a military plane ( need to add more bombes on it soon to uptade it )
about the tank is from i drove the Panhter :)so my nerdjacket ofthen used on airshows and stuff..and its sure raise comments hehe

Attachments

• Ju 52 003.jpg
    Ju 52 003.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 163
  • gute weinacht.jpg
    gute weinacht.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 169
  • nattevask av 88`n.jpg
    nattevask av 88`n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 166
  • jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 169
Wow, BB, some reason I expected you to be armed with a panzerfaust or something :lol: , Great shot on the bike!

Dam Junkers, that's such a cool idea with the jacket.

lesofprimus said:
Great shot Charles, but what I wanna see is a pic of u with ur funny little fez hat on.....

lesofprimus said:
And what is that on the front of ur jacket???

Dan: I do not own a Fez. That's for the members of the Shrine, and I am not a member.

The pin on my jacket is called a "Past Patron's Jewel". Each male member of the OES gets a jewel
upon successful completion of his year as "Worthy Patron". Has gets a bar for any additional times.
I have a jewel with four bars

I'll have to find a pic of me NOT in a tuxedo !!!

Charles

thanks for the comments guys :) one thing is sure.. i never thought any forum could be like this.. there is NOT another site that actually makes one feel so welcome and also appriciated ! and also glad you like me pictures. i must say..right back at you ! i love all pics and topics in here !
I have treid several other sites and the attitude i get is " we know better so who do you think you are..get of our website ". only another Forum has actually made me feel welcome and that is LSP ( large scale plane modeling ) .. but again..that site limits itself.. this site is just awsome and one cal really be free with all avayion topics and other fun topics.
to all of you out there ( in here )
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

best wishes from the norwegian nerd :) hehe

Those are some nice photos of you, BB!

And Charles sure looks sharp in that tux!

But I want to work where Junkers works...I mean, dang...all I deal with all day long is law enforcement fire vehicles which is pretty boring, really. I'd volunteer to sweep the shop empty trash cans if it meant I could be around that operation! :lol:

"... I-could-get-killed-and-eaten-by-a-gigantic-grizzly-bear-any-minute country.." :)

That would be British Columbia and Alberta, Colin1. Black bears are what we have plenty of .... not to be encouraged but the do enjoy the bird feeders.

I keep a marlin 30 cal and a shotgun, but the only gun under my bed is a single shot 22 :)

We had a picnic at a friends house and someone took a pic of me. Can you believe it, I'm not in a tux !!!

Charles

Attachments

• Charles.JPG
    Charles.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back