Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album.... (6 Viewers)

Uh oh...he's drunk

Take cover!
 

Attachments

  • Take Cover!.jpg
    Take Cover!.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 172
Oh what the hell...I'm game...bring on all the Ninja fun!

I doubt I'll survive, but it'll be a good fight...besides, ya' gotta be doing something worthwhile when your time is up...

And that is a great photo, btw! :)
 
Is elligible part of England? If so, I might be 'elligible' ! And single. Old, but single ........ Oh! And I still have my own black, Nomex suit ....
 
Maybe we could all learn something from seeing Terry strutting his stuff......in his mating uniform, might have some killer 'moves', this would be purely in educational respect of course!
 
No Jan Terry led his biker group into traffic and paid dearly. I would not want to take lessons.
 

Attachments

  • car hits bike.jpg
    car hits bike.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
He looks sad.... more like...

il mio asino è guasto y significate che moustache del Luigi non è reale?

*TRANSLATION* : My donkey is dead and you mean Luigi's moustache isn't real?
 
I reckon Jan has borrowed those eyes from someone else. They are normally like something found in a road atlas ........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back