Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tamiya never is. We can't even get Tamiya aircraft here, because they're so bloody expensive, the (ex) importers were 'struggling'...

well here you go !, isn't it strange how other people have built the same models :shock: :lol: most where built at least 15 yrs ago :oops: :oops:

tamiya - vosper torpedo, revell - u-boats, heller - tirpiz, tamiya - new jersey, academy - roman warship, academy - titanic 8)

Very nice models.The Roman warship I like the most.Although the third U-boot is also great.Congrats mate,nice collection.:D

Nice to see some of your ship modls guys - you don't seem to get anywhere near the coverage we aircraft and tank nuts get.
Is there really that much less interest in it, or do you guys just keep quieter?

A4K, you would be surprised just how many ship modellers there are out there mate, but aircraft and tanks certainly get there fair slice of the cake!
For me it's Aircraft first, ships second and Tanks a close third.

Oh, and NC nice Meteor mate, I like it.

I DID HAVE A big titanic but now its in the wheelie bin :( not got the heart to try and put it back together again :cry: another titanic sunk :lol:
the hull is cracked as are two chimmeys.

its not the little titanic as in the other pictures :!:

enjoy ;) ........

yours a sad.... ian.

any forgiving comments are welcome :shock:

Throw a layer of fiber glass on that hull and add a couple stuffing boxes and you could run that as RC. Looks like plenty of room for radio gear and ballast!

Attack of the Giant Kitty. Too many little strings for a cat to ignore. And sorry ian. I'm sure a few expletives were uttered in both cases. We've all done it. I had a B-25 fall directly on my face while sleeping because the tack slipped out of the popcorn ceiling where it was hanging in my room. Not only did is scare the $hit out of me, it broke the props, landing gear and most of the machineguns off. :evil:

thats two ships sunk now avroe :oops: when i tripped i nearly 'nutted' the wall :( i don't want to say how many swear words i said ! but if i had a swear box it would have been full of money in ten seconds flat :|

...ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back