Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

that lanc's the old small novo/frog version isn't it :?: just a layer of clear matt on the old gal and she'll look OK 8) , one thing your nose blister is upside down :oops:

...ian :D

thanks guys! oops, my bad ian! when I was test fitting the piece I had it up the right way to begin with! wurger the paint I used was a normal brown which looked ok when I had a look on the lid but in restrospect, I should have bought the flat brown instead!

So now I understand.I suggest to put on the model matt cote,especially with an airbrush.Painting with a brush is often not enough accurate.

OMG, is it heaven? That is great work. I have never seen so many except at a model show. Where did you find the markings for FiFi? All you need is a Lancaster the complete your collection...lol. Beautify work. You will be back. I have to use a computer at the college library. You will find a way to visit the site.

DBII

Nice works you all have put on here! I got close to 60 models I got to put together. (Ones I've bought since early '90's) . During the '90's I was busy with school and then had 2 jobs(one after another ) where I put in 60-70 hours a week so I didn't have time to work on them. I will post them when I get them finished. (Probably in 2020-2025 at this rate.:) )

Where did you find the markings for FiFi?

DBII

hi DBII,
the FIFI markings are done free hand as is the large 'A' on the tail 8) , took along time to do them right.infact all the marking on her are free hand, must get it down and dust it and take some better shots of it :!:

i'm glad you lot like the models :p , i always love to see other peoples models as well.

ian :)

Hey,

Here is a picture of the 1/48 scale George from Tamiya
that I finished recently.

Best,
BC

Attachments

• geo_1.JPG
    geo_1.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 102
the weathering looks great , i got alot of decals that all you do is rub on them and they come off on the models there from model graphics called woodland scenics they go from 1 inch too 1/8th inches , good stuff, all the models look good and the more you do the better you get , ive been doing them for 30 years and ill tell you mine arent as goood as some ive seen here! good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back