Post Your Models! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thankyou :)

Here is the Spitfire as requested :D

SupermarineSpitfireMkIaDouglasBader.jpg

Its one of the older models in my collection but I still proud of it lol.

Thanks guys for your kind words :oops: , this is as I said my first American Naval bird ever and I am really proud of it.

I also have a Grumman Avenger and Wildcat to do as well but they are on the waiting list as my current project is a Airfix 1:72 WW1 Royal Aircraft Factory R.E.8, then a Catalina then who knows, it would be a Sea Fury but the paint that I need has run off somewhere so until i find that its anyones guess what I shall be doing

I would like to thank all of ya'll for the wonderful comments and sorry I wasn't able to get back to ya'll.

Here are some individual shots of some of my models (note: if there are any you would like to see at a different angle or even one of my other planes please feel free to ask):

Tamiya 1/100 Me 262 "Schwalbe" and a Me 163 "Komet"
A_Dangerous_Pair_by_Zepherus.jpg

Ju 87 "Stuka" Revell 1/48 Piloted by Hans-Ulrich Rudel
Rudel__s_Ride_by_Zepherus.jpg

Italeri 1/72 He 111Z "Zwilling"
The_Tug_by_Zepherus.jpg

Gomix 1/72 La-7, Piloted by Lt.col. Sergei F Dolgushin of the 156th IAP
Semyon_Lavochkin__s_Dream_by_Zepherus.jpg

I also have a Grumman Avenger and Wildcat to do as well but they are on the waiting list as my current project is a Airfix 1:72 WW1 Royal Aircraft Factory R.E.8, then a Catalina then who knows, it would be a Sea Fury but the paint that I need has run off somewhere so until i find that its anyones guess what I shall be doing

Ah, the life of a busy modeler.

My First Airbrushed model

1/48 Esci B-26 I know the decals are completely wrong but I just wanted to finish it And learn from the experience.I mainly make models in 1/72

Quite happy with it as my first build

my next build is an Airfix Lancaster

Couple of questions What colour should the bombay and wheel wells be?
also what paints do you guys recommend? I used a whole tip on this build , the experience though was worth it

-Cheers Daniel

Looks great Daniel, love the pose!

Bit of seem filling and sanding will also do wonders when the paint goes over it. The bomb bay and wheel wells should be zinc chromate green I believe.

Alex

Like Alex I like the pose.Very nice.:D
For The bomb bay and wheel wells should be yellow zinc chromate FS33481 for instance Humbrol 81.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back