Post your Mugshot......IN A WARBIRD!

Here are my Warbird images... This is a 1945 Mustang. Built at the end of WW2 and flown by the Australian Air Force during Korea. Converted as a 2 seater and housed at Caboolture War Museum in QLD Australia. That's me in the cockpit with a cheese eating grin.

P1020441.JPG
P1020470.JPG
P1020471.JPG
P1020472.JPG
P1020473.JPG


P1020478.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe, that is just showing off ! :lol:
Gee, I was only posing just me favorites!
 
Graduation flight at the test pilot school at Edwards, hence the red carpet.View attachment 347123

When did you graduate from there?
 
I see that cuts in the Defence budget have even affected red carpets .............
Was a local joke. Budget cuts could be worse (photo source the internet years ago
433446505_94b3e86f6a_o.jpg
)
 
G

Gary was the school's commandant. He retired and retreaded as a civilian contractor.
Aldrich does ring any bells. The school commandant was Col Steve Cameron and when on the CV22 programme it was Col George Ka'íliwai
 
Me aboard Witchcraft a couple of years ago

I remember that day ! :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back