Post your wallpaper! Again!!!

Looks like hussars' hard drive building buddy failed in his attempt and he had to resort to buying a new one...
 
lesofprimus said:
Looks like hussars' hard drive building buddy failed in his attempt and he had to resort to buying a new one...

Actually no, hes still gonna do it,its gonna be for my old computer but I got a good deal on this computer, I dont have to pay for a whole year, I paid for printer and the speakers but I get reimbursed for those, the computer is only 1100.00, it was too good of a deal to pass up
 
This is a car.

untitledr.jpg
 
Yours more than others? :lol: :lol:
 
Henk said:
This is a car.

untitledr.jpg
U call that a Bugatti?
source on right click
steve.jpg
 
Yes true, the non limted top speed is 402kph.
 
I've got a whole whack of Star Trek and Star Wars wallpapers that I alternate between.
I think I may even have a few Battlestar Galactica ones kicking around here someplace.
 
My current shot...
 

Attachments

  • desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back