Practising Paintshop/GIMP... (1 Viewer)

Nice one Marcel!
 
Wanted to play with GIMP again. It's been long time. Here one of the pictures I took when I was at Colditz Castle, the famous POW camp. You see the castle, taken with my DSL from the banks of the Molde river and them 'gimped' by me.

Trying to let it look like a painting:
colditz.jpg


Something eh.. different. Sepia with seamless tiling:
colditz2.jpg
 
Last edited:
:thumbright:
 
Ah, well, no. Tried it and it worked, but took a lot of time. Then I found a pic where they coincedently had done exactly what I was doing ( and slightly better as I had some problems with the beige) so I got lazy and took theirs :lol:
 
Last edited:
Thanks Wojtek. Resized, first one seems too big.. Also removed the dropshadow. I think I prefer the B&W one for this.
siggy.jpg
siggy2.jpg
 
Last edited:
:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
 
Nice one Marcel!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Back