Problems with Internet Explorer

Velius

Airman 1st Class
261
2
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Location
Central Texas
Hey everybody

I first heard about this from a co-worker. Apparently there is a major security problem for those that use Internet Explorer. I didn't see this posted up yet so I decided I should give y'all a heads up.

Thanks8)

BBC NEWS | Technology | Microsoft issues patch to fix IE
 
I´ve ben using Firefox for more than 2 years and am very satisfied with it. If you look at menu of IE8, in fact it´s a copy of Firefox menu, but they start to use it 2 years ago. There´s more security with Firefox as well and especially at ww2aircraft.net my Firefox works a way faster than IE. I have all the threads and pics opened very fast after clicking on it, but in IE I gotta wait few seconds...
 
Just switched to firefox today...I noticed a big difference! Must be one hell of a hacker to mess with Microsoft to this degree.
 
live and learn been using firefox as Seesul mentioned for same amount of time .....too many viral insects on IE.

appreciate the silent update features on FireF and better protection capabilities
 
Yup, I've used Firefox since version 1.0 and still use it. The addons are also excelent.
 
For those using IE 7, there is a security update on the Windows Updater site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back