Forum Problems Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I had this problem until I started sorting the thumbnails in the "Attachments" viewing pane. Once they show up there, I drag and drop the thumbnails in the order I want and it seems to work every time.

I tried moving them but they don't seem to do that for me. And I thought the same - either by numbers or file size but I haven't seen a pattern. For some reason it appears random.

Same problem here. Posted 9 pics in numerical order, viewing pane shows them in order loaded, but server or whatever kept putting last ones first. Did Andy's and Harrison's trick to get them in right order (thanks for that advice guys!)

Also, not a problem as such, but rather a question: Why was the 'I'll trade U 4 that' thread closed down?

Cheers,
Evan

It happened again...
Wanted to post a comment to "The Group Build Participants Icon Thread....", but was unable to do so as the thread is locked. Can someone of the Mod team unlock it please. Thanks.

There is another thread which serves as GB Icon database and which is locked. But the one I was referring to was opened for comments till now.

I think if you check with Gnomey you will find he has been locking threads by accident. Don't know how he does it but I have caught it a couple of times on threads he and I have been on. We might have to give him a new nickname.:lol: He does go back and unlock them if you ask nicely.:lol:

I'm experimenting ( from about two or three months) some difficulties in getting in...

About one in two I receive a notice telling me that the site is not available.

It never happened before.

Regards

Here. of course after a while all of it returned normal.

Immagine.jpg

If no spyware, or virus detected there something else must be a problem.
Have you check your hardware from the internet cable to the router?

Also clear the Chrome cache ......

Have you checked other net browsers like Mozilla Firefox etc...? It seems this is a Chrome problem as it has a problem when it first 'greets' java script.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back