Profa says Hi!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Profa

Airman
Mar 23, 2008
Hello everybody, from interesting country of Serbia!
Don't remember how I got here in the first place, but anyways here I am... :lol:

Name's Zoran, age is 38, 30 of it spent with plastics, enamels and other joys of life ;) ... 'Profa' comes from common serbian nick for school professor (my ex-job)
Lately I became active on some serbian forumes, and now decided to join also to some english-typing (can't say 'speaking', off course)...
Dont' want to bother you all with my biography here, I'd rather go to pics-posting right away...

All the best :D
Zoran a.k.a. Profa

Hello everybody, from interesting country of Serbia!
Don't remember how I got here in the first place, but anyways here I am... :lol:

Name's Zoran, age is 38, 30 of it spent with plastics, enamels and other joys of life ;) ... 'Profa' comes from common serbian nick for school professor (my ex-job)
Lately I became active on some serbian forumes, and now decided to join also to some english-typing (can't say 'speaking', off course)...
Dont' want to bother you all with my biography here, I'd rather go to pics-posting right away...

All the best :D
Zoran a.k.a. Profa
Profa, Welcome! I'm an ex teacher (about 30 years)! Please enjoy your time here!

Lucky 13, Thanks for the link. Reminds me of old times! When the Black Watch toured the US in the mid 1960's, they asked our bandfrom the 7th Cavalry(Gary Owen Pipes and Drums) to tour with them. It was quite an honor! Of course, being only a small regimental band, we couldn't afford it. By the time they got to Tucson Arizona, I was out of the Service, and took my wife to see them! BTW- my last name before being adopted by my Step- Father- was Stewart.

Welcome Profa hope you enjoy your time on the site
If you spent 30 years in plastic you must be really waterproof:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back