Proud to be British?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've encountered quite a few Germans over the years, and I'll agree that they're some of the greatest people I've met. Most of them seemed pretty happy, go lucky. Good folks. Very friendly for the most part.

The French dont like anyone.

Im not trying to make a big deal out of this but Udet just does not know what he is talking about. It does not matter where you go, you will find good and bad people, happy and depressed people.

everyone is finding someway to piss other people off

aren't you one of those people :lol:

things aren't that bad pD, yeah we've got problems but your rant aint gonna change anything, of course i'm proud to live here, why don't you come down to the south west? we've got some of the lowest crime rates in the country, not many chavs and it's one of the most beautiful places in the country, it'll do you good ;)

I love that. You claim that it's not so bad, when you live out in the sticks where "civilisation" is how many miles away? You are hardly going to witness the realities of Great Britain where you live.

When out and about I will open doors for people, give up my seat for the elderly, I will be polite and I don't bother anyone. Too bad most people in this country are not like that. The vast majority of people are selfish and are so full of themselves they struggle to eat anything else.

You come up here for a week lanc, you'll soon be ashamed to be British.

You are hardly going to witness the realities of Great Britain where you live.

i live in Great Britain, so what i see everyday is my own reality of Great Britain and i love it, and am proud to live here, and your attitude on here cirtainly doesn't promote the image of you helping old ladies across the street, are you sure you're not one of the scum you so hate?

You know me about as much as you know Britain. It's people like you that are letting Britain slip even further into the slums, by claiming it's not that bad. Calling me scum? I actually cannot believe you have the cheek to say that when you know nothing about what goes on around here. The image I portray on here is an attitude toward little cocksuckers like you that think they know it all, when they don't. When was the last time you helped an old lady across the street?

I don't know why I have to explain myself to your little school girl attitude, but I will educate you on the Britain that surrounds you. The Britain that isn't shaded by your rose tinted glasses.

When I make my way to and from work every weekday, I say nothing to no one unless I need to. Like we all should. Not like the scum to which I refer to, which demand money and cigarettes off people then threaten when they don't get it. On monday, I had that trouble from a gang of 20 or so of these pricks. Unlike you, because you're a schoolgirl and know nothing, I know my surroundings and if I was on my own I would have taken up the fight but since my girlfriend and some innocent woman were nearby I resorted to being sarcastic and mockery, mostly of which they didn't understand , to bide my time for the bus. You'd have probably cried and given them all your money because you're not used to that, I know ... but I am. And violence is the only answer in violent places. I don't bother people unless I'm bothered, which is how all British people should behave. The world famous reserved attitude of the British has been brought up well in me, being from a military family and all. Again, something you wouldn't understand. You'll find, in the big scary real world, beyond your school girl days ... that most military families are decent and respectable, or at least they used to be.

If you think I'm scum, and think all people like me are scum, then pray to God that people like me still exist in 20 years time. Because without us, this country will no longer be the Britain that people were proud of 30 years ago. It'll be overrun with "chavs" and immigrants. Your precious Britain isn't going to the dogs, it's gone there. And when you grow up and see the real world, the scum roaming, the drunken idiots causing trouble on the weekend, the muslims baiting and raping white girls all over the place ... then you'll realise that Great Britain isn't so great.

Again, I invite you to Doncaster. Come, visit, sit in the bus station for 15 minutes and see how long you can last without a group of lads having a go because you have long hair. But make sure you hold those tears back, 'cos that'll just make it worse.

i never called you scum, i just wanted to see what view of yourself you take........

I will educate you on the Britain that surrounds you

the Britain that surrounds me is a great place to live, we have problems, but it's not too bad, maybe living out in the sticks aint as bad as you always make out? but yes, i've seen big groups of chavs, and find ignoring them and walking past normally gets me by fine, long hair or not, and don't act like you know my family, we don't exactily have an orthadox military history but nonetheless it's there, and has been for a few generations, heck it's because of the war one half of my family exists................

anyway, all of this is futile, i have no desire to argue with you, and neither of us are going to budge...........

I don't think you understand the term, military family. Both my mother and father were in the RAF - and I have lived on or near RAF camps all my life. Only when RAF Finningley shut down was I away from the RAF. Just because some of your family served in World War II, it doesn't make you part of a military family.

I never stated living in the sticks was a bad place, there's generally less trouble out there. But it's pretty hard to walk past people when you have to sit there and wait for a bus, or didn't you catch on to that part?

Being a little schoolgirl and in the south, I wouldn't expect you to understand. Britain stops at Peterborough with you lot.

Bus stops are problematic, when you are attempting to use them for their correct function you have these prats hanging around. They sit on walls dressed in some rancid KFC stained Lonsdale track suit drinking "wife beater", smoking, spitting and shouting at passers by. Lancaster I can only assume you live in a small town or village where this "rot of society" has not quite reached.

I don't normaly have too many problems with these scum as I'm bigger than most them, most of them seem very scrawny considering their diet of Ronald Mc Crap garbage. They only become a possible threat to me when in a group 5 or so, though I did confront a group 7 of them attempting to break into Homebase, had to give my mate a shout for back up!

I see at least one British person from this site understands what I'm saying. And your description, Tiger, couldn't have been better. When on their own, or in small groups of less than five they are no problem. In fact, they're cowards. But when in groups of five and above, as you say, they can be trouble. Mostly because your arms get tired!

If I was on my own last monday, I would have taken them on. Because I knew full well that as soon as it would have started the police would have been on their way. And given my surroundings, only two could come at me at once. By the time I would have been overpowered the police would have been there.

The people Tiger and I are talking about are the greatest problem in today's society. Them and the great influx of immigrants that have no respect for British law, and have actually swarmed parts of Britain that have made spotting the white man a near impossibility.

When the rot touches you, lanc, you will quickly understand. Mind if I ask where you live, Tiger?

Not far from Bristol, which is appalling for chav scum.

I have heard it's bad over there. It's a shame that a once proud and excellent nation has fallen down so quickly.

Certainly is a shame, the government is far to soft! Castrate all the chav scum and prevent them breeding.

Plan_D, join the army, you won't understand how it is until you try it yourself, nevermind what your family did, do it yourself, you won't regret it.

Before he can reply, ever think that some people wish to join the military but are unable to because of outside reasons, Soren? No disrespect meant, just making a point.

Delusional said:
Before he can reply, ever think that some people wish to join the military but are unable to because of outside reasons, Soren? No disrespect meant, just making a point.

Well considering he helps old ladies across the street, I can't imagine what that could be ?

All I'm doing is offering some good advice, cause I've been in the same situation as Plan_D and joining the army was the solution for me, so it might very well be that for Plan_D as-well, but he won't know until he tries it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back