Proud to be British?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Launceston doesnt have a lot of chavs (in comparison to a lot of places thatis, theres still too many though) and the ones that are here dont really seem like the proper violent type that hang around bus stops and whatnot. You want that, you go to Plymouth or Bodmin.

The other night our Year 11 was at Oasis (nightclub) to celebrate our leaving, I got fed up and left early, whilst waiting outside for my dad I had great fun observing the way chavs operate. A group came past me in their Citroen Saxo, and asked if I wanted a lift. Of course saying no, he then proceeded to say "tough sh*t" and drove off. Ok, what the hell are you on about?! At least if hed abducted me his reply would have had some credibilty. He then drove past again a few minutes later and asked if I was warm enough. I said yes of, of course in a sarcastic voice (it was raining) and he said "explains it all". I cannot figure out for the life of me how that could be funny...?! They really dont understand sarcasm either, as you say D.
Later, some chav ran past me, got in what i presume was his car and drove off. Then, two guys in a van going in the opposite direction then pulled in front of him, got out, dragged him out and beat him to hell on the pavement. I'm actually surprised none of them commented on my eyeliner - perhaps they were all so out of it on White Lightning they thought I was some hooker.

I laugh so much at these lesser people who degrade our society. All the chavs in our yearbook as well have ambitions of being mechanics or working on the checkout in Tescos, or being a page 3 girl; and their funniest moments are stuff like breaking down the toilet door or pissing on an electric fence :rolleyes:

cheddar cheese said:
I'm actually surprised none of them commented on my eyeliner - perhaps they were all so out of it on White Lightning they thought I was some hooker.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, I hate to point out the obvious, but the good ol USA has the same problems as pD , Twitch and CC pointed out...

Me and 2 of my buddies were down in New Orleans celebrating Mardi Gras last year... I have a buddy who lives just off Bourbon Street, so after downing a few beers and lookin at some titties, we decided to head to his place for a breather....

On the way there, we noticed 2 punks (American for chavs) pissing in a doorway... I bitched them out for having no fuc*ing class and one of them decided to grow some balls, so I grabbed him by the throat and slammed his head up against the wall....

Next thing we know, the other punk starts blowing a whistle.... A WHISTLE....

Well, 30 seconds later, theres 15 of these punks running around the corner, intent on protecting their little butt-ramming buddies.... Now, seeing how 2 former SEALs and an active duty Boatswains mate, who weighs 275 pounds, are standing in a dark alleyway, the biggest mistake these meatballs made was assuming we were gonna run away...

Needless to say, the fists started flying, and within 45 seconds or so, 5 of em ran away and left the rest of their fu*k buddies bleeding all over the place...

My point is guys, that no matter where u go, what country u visit, there are parts that cast a heavy shadow over that countries glory, whether its Great Britain, the USA, or Canada... The area where I live has no crime worth a damn, nice streets and pleasant people, but yet I can drive 40 minutes west and see the scum of the earth revel in their smegma...

As Rodney King once screamed at the police, "Can't we all just get along???"

Same crap here some kid walked by my place and tossed some trash and wouldn't pick it up with the usual remarks about what I could do with myself all I did was take all my trash to his place and dump it on his lawn

Good. It's like the time a neighbour wouldn't keep his mutt from sh*tting on my lawn, so I just packed up all the sh*t and dumped it in his car. The next time, I left it in his mail box. Eventually he got the hint. I told him the next time it happened he could expect it all over his nice new speedboat.

By the way, I've found that a little bit of tabasco sauce sprinked over your grass works wonders for keeping dogs off.:thumbleft:
Not too much though or you'll leave dead spots.

On the way there, we noticed 2 punks (American for chavs) pissing in a doorway... I bitched them out for having no fuc*ing class and one of them decided to grow some balls, so I grabbed him by the throat and slammed his head up against the wall....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , dam les that was well said. Anti-Freeze you say, that peace of sh*t of a dog over the street going to get a supprize. I just do not want it to die while it is have a sh*t on my grass. I have had the thought of running it over but it causes so much damage to your car.

My dad had a neighbor who's dogs who climbed over his wall to have a sh*t in his backyard, he tried everything to kill those monsters, even rat poison, the strongest of them all and then later other stuff, but each morning the meat and the poison was gone and the monsters still lived, luckily they moved before he tried to shoot the dogs.

I have one of those things they call mans best friend and they are no friend, the sh*t everywhere, the make your carpets dirty, eat a lot, cost a lot of money when sick, bark too much and do not leave the garbage alone.

Most people here let the monsters run in the streets and when you run the dog over you are the one who gets in trouble or are supposedly to blame.

Henk

No country is perfect, I hate what my country is today, but it is the stupid mongrels that rule SA that made it now today what it is and I will always love my country and will not let my government ruin it for me.

SO look past the bullsh*t and make it better for yourself other that complaining the whole time.

Henk

My puppy's only six months old, and he's better behaved than you say your dog is, Henk. Dogs can be great if you train them right. The only problem we haven't solved with my dog is digging holes in the yard, but that's because we haven't caught him in the act enough times to teach him that it's not allowed.

Soren, I've tried to join the military. But due to health reasons I cannot. That's what Delusional was trying to say. My hearing is too low.

Bahahahahahahhahahahahah! Oh god that was so funny. Oh, and fresh too.

lesofprimus said:
Guys, I hate to point out the obvious, but the good ol USA has the same problems as pD , Twitch and CC pointed out...

Honestly I dont think there is a country that does not have those problems. Germany has them with the Turks.

plan_D said:
Soren, I've tried to join the military. But due to health reasons I cannot. That's what Delusional was trying to say. My hearing is too low.

I see, thats too bad, sounds like you would've like it in there. Your hearing must be pretty darn low though, cause usually your just assigned a hearing apparatus and allowed to join anyway.

Christ, the Roman Empire had Germanic barbarians within the now Italian borders and romans bitched about that too.
110103_no_problem_prv.gif

I do fine in everyday conversation. But my left ear practically doesn't work, if someone says something to me from behind and to the left more often than not I will turn to the right because I'll hear it through my right. Not good for someone in the military.

I had a teacher who was just like that. He would always turn his right ear towards you, but if you didn't know that he was deaf in his left ear, you probably wouldn't have noticed.

Soren said:
I see, thats too bad, sounds like you would've like it in there. Your hearing must be pretty darn low though, cause usually your just assigned a hearing apparatus and allowed to join anyway.

Really in our military they do not do that, if your hearing gets too low they wont let you in. If it gets too low while you are in because of job related stuff, then you get a hearing apparatus, disability pension, and a medical discharge from the military.

You're a helicopter pilot Adler, you need no less than exceptional hearing. I tried to be a helicopter pilot myself but failed the hearing test, eventhough I didn't have trouble hearing stuff at all. (Or at-least I tought I didn't)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back