Proud to be British?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Adler is a crew-chief, not a pilot. What's the deal with the Nighthawk, Delusional !?

Yes Soren I am a Crewchief, I sit behind the pilots. But that is our militaries rule not the Army aviations rule. If you have bad hearing you dont get in no matter what you job is.

Delusional said:
My puppy's only six months old, and he's better behaved than you say your dog is, Henk. Dogs can be great if you train them right. The only problem we haven't solved with my dog is digging holes in the yard, but that's because we haven't caught him in the act enough times to teach him that it's not allowed.

No, my dog is well trained and she can do great stuff by just using your hands. I can snap my finger and she knows she mus sit, if I point down and snap my fingers she knows she mus lie down, I just tried it one day and she did that. I got her when she was 4 abd ger former owners did not teach her that. She does not sh*t all over the place, but sometimes when it is very cold the stupid thing likes to do it near the house or where she knows she is not allow to do it.

She is getting old now, but she is still very fit and she runs next to me when I ride on my bike. She had a skin problem that is getting well now and I love her very much, but I will never buy a dog or cat. I love pets and I hate it when people does cruel things to animals.

I had a rat that you buy in a pet store and she was the best pet I ever had, she loved to be with me, she allways wanted to sit with me and play and when I came home from school she could not wait for me to pick her up, but they only live 2 years and that is not nice if you start to love them very much.

I also can not join the army and I wanted to. Medical bullsh*t stop me from playing sports and full contact, but I do not want to join our aids invested army. Not that I am a racist or hate people with aids it is because there are so many gay as*holes in our army that you would stand the whole time against the wall and get in trouble because you fight them to not get raped.

It was never like it but since 1994 it is poor when it come to the ordinary soldier, almost half of our army has aids and will probably die of it during a battle.

You must do 2 years in our army before you can join a other country's army, that is f***ed up.

So what do you guys think, want to join the SADF????

Henk

Oh, I thought you were a pilot Adler. Anyhow I wouldn't know what the rules are in your military, I just figured they were the same.

Anyway its a bloody bugger Plan_D, but there might be a 2nd best thing....

Cause with you being so interested in history and all, and with all the museum's in Britain, why not have job at a place like that, maintaining various military craft ? Or acquiring documents and various other stuff ? Just a thought, cause I know how hard it is think about stuff like that when your that tired of it all, seems like there's no future to look forward to....

Henk said:
I also can not join the army and I wanted to. Medical bullsh*t stop me from playing sports and full contact, but I do not want to join our aids invested army. Not that I am a racist or hate people with aids it is because there are so many gay as*holes in our army that you would stand the whole time against the wall and get in trouble because you fight them to not get raped.

It was never like it but since 1994 it is poor when it come to the ordinary soldier, almost half of our army has aids and will probably die of it during a battle.

You must do 2 years in our army before you can join a other country's army, that is f***ed up.

So what do you guys think, want to join the SADF????

The South African army isn't worth much, I agree, however I don't understand what you mean by you having to serve 2 years with the SADF before you can join another country's army ?? If your that desperate all you have to do is leave your country and become a citizen elsewhere, but remember with an education your chances a much better so make sure you have one first.

In any case I know for a fact that the French Foreign Legion doesn't give a **** where you're from, so that might be an option. (Although I would consider it a last)

Soren the SADF was excellent and the Navy and the Airforce is not so bad and our equipment is great but the as*holes they have in there are now so corrupt and full of AIDS that it has become one big joke. The Law say you must do 2 years of service in the SADF to be able to join a other country's army, I love my country and do not want to give up my citizenship, but I would still not pass the test to be able to join any army, medical record is not so great, not illness but my body is f*cked from the day I was born. I would really love to be pilot in a fighter jet or be able to fly in one.

Oh mate I must say you must see the how many people has AIDS in SA and Africa and you would be shocked, they do not know about protection or care even if they have AIDS and would still infect other people. They make me sick. It was never like this and it is when you leave something that worked in the hands of terrorest or barbarians that never did anything for themselfs.

I did finnish school and have the largest license for a vehicle on the road and can drive almost anything, and not any Tom, D*ck or Harry get this type of license, but that is not what I want to do, drive trucks. I have nothing against it, but I would not be happy doing such kind of job.

I love army stuff and would love to be able to go into something like that and go far, but Ag you can not get everything you want in live.:lol:

Henk

I'd love to get into that, Soren. At the moment I'm trying to go the Civil aviation way, and become a civilian aircraft engineer. I'd love to get my head into some research ... I'm hardly reading these days 'cos I'm so annoyed by everything, and the whole damn country that I just don't find time to do anything. Plus, working 12 hour night shifts doesn't help.

Delusional, the Nighthawk looks great. But why? For you !?

No, because I can only imagine that you have very little clue about the Nighthawk.

Henk said:
The Law say you must do 2 years of service in the SADF to be able to join a other country's army, I love my country and do not want to give up my citizenship,
Henk

I understand that you can not join the military because of medical reasons but I do know that you dont have to worry about losing your citizenship. Believe it or not in most armies in the world you do not have to be a citizen of that country to serve. I know in the US army you can be from Mexico, Spain, Germany whereever the hell you want to. We have some guys in our unit from Columbia, Korea, Haiti, Germany, and Turkey. They are all still citizens of there country but they serve in the US Army. The same goes for the German army and most western armies in the world.

You must give up your citizenship in SA because the law state that you can not just fight for a other country, but if you do the 2 years in the SADF you do not have to give up your citizenship and can join a other country's army.

I would love to be tactician in a army and plan how to fight the enemy and work with re-con and Intel to make your battle plans.

Henk

In our Army you can be enlisted or Non Commissioned Officer and not be a US citizen but if you want to be an Officer you have to be a US citizen.

Wow, so I can come from anywhere in the world and join the US ARMY and they do not care, well they will maybe check out some of those who want to join, but that I did not know.

Henk

No they do security checks on you and everything but you do not have to be a US citizen. In my unit we have German, Haiti, Mexican, Columbian, Irish and a Turkish all serving under the US flag. We even had a Canadian and a British for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back