Oct 8, 2010 #1,741 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina LMAO We have a winner!
Oct 9, 2010 #1,742 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. The boat was leaving....I just didn't think I could jump that far...well in the end the car just wasn't up for it either...
The boat was leaving....I just didn't think I could jump that far...well in the end the car just wasn't up for it either...
Oct 12, 2010 #1,743 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas After successfully parking next to the boat, the instructor and student were last seen getting out of the car.
After successfully parking next to the boat, the instructor and student were last seen getting out of the car.
Oct 12, 2010 #1,744 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW She was asked to wait for the ramp to be lowered. 6 demerit points!
Oct 13, 2010 #1,745 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas A new one: Attachments HuntingPartners.jpg 66.8 KB · Views: 142
Oct 13, 2010 #1,746 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! "Ammo load? I didn't use a gun! It was my specially trained Arizona Mountain cougar with lazer retinas in the 40 watt range!!!"
"Ammo load? I didn't use a gun! It was my specially trained Arizona Mountain cougar with lazer retinas in the 40 watt range!!!"
Oct 13, 2010 #1,747 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Idiot, or his kill? Decisions, decisions. Or maybe the guy with the bright light?
Oct 13, 2010 #1,748 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Cybog cat..." idiot human, that was my kill, now you will pay the price".... "system activate optical lazer..."
Cybog cat..." idiot human, that was my kill, now you will pay the price".... "system activate optical lazer..."
Oct 13, 2010 #1,749 mikewint Captain 8,357 2,293 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR Hmmmm.... decisions, decisions, dinner or desert???
Oct 13, 2010 #1,750 M magnu Staff Sergeant 889 1 Joined Dec 11, 2007 Location Cornwall If I roar right about now this fool will jump about 6' in the air and come down right on top of the antlers. Oh look what I found an appetizer and main course all rolled into one. Lion? whatdaya mean I'm lying I shot the dam thing now shut up and take my picture.
If I roar right about now this fool will jump about 6' in the air and come down right on top of the antlers. Oh look what I found an appetizer and main course all rolled into one. Lion? whatdaya mean I'm lying I shot the dam thing now shut up and take my picture.
Oct 13, 2010 #1,751 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! "Ummmm, no Bill, you didn't shoot the cougar. You shot Steve's pack moose. Now get your glasses and turn around!"
"Ummmm, no Bill, you didn't shoot the cougar. You shot Steve's pack moose. Now get your glasses and turn around!"
Oct 13, 2010 #1,752 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,225 1,877 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Ah sh!t!!! Reference page 115, post # 1714 of this thread.
Oct 13, 2010 #1,753 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,225 1,877 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota I've heard of Sharks with freakin Lazerbeams, but Mountain Lions?
Oct 13, 2010 #1,754 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina "While the human is trans-fixed with the bait, we carefully sneak up behind.............."
Oct 13, 2010 #1,755 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina "On the bright side, it did get rid of his hiccups"
Oct 14, 2010 #1,756 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Man....stop smiling there's a Mountain lion behind you! .....yeah right...I'm not falling for your jokes anymore!
Man....stop smiling there's a Mountain lion behind you! .....yeah right...I'm not falling for your jokes anymore!
Oct 14, 2010 #1,757 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas I sense a distrubance in the force...
Oct 14, 2010 #1,758 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! NFN wins this one!!!
Oct 14, 2010 #1,759 mikewint Captain 8,357 2,293 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR Nightfighter, excellent!
Oct 15, 2010 #1,760 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,536 26,869 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com LMAO