Oct 18, 2013 #3,302 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Shotgun weddings really do happen.
Oct 22, 2013 #3,303 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. He might be firin' blanks but I sure ain't....
Oct 30, 2013 #3,304 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah!
Oct 30, 2013 #3,305 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina The sad part is she doesn't even make the two in the background look better!
Oct 30, 2013 #3,306 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I got nuthin'.
Oct 30, 2013 #3,307 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. OINK?
Oct 30, 2013 #3,308 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina "Shortly afterwards, tipping the dancers with jelly donuts was banned." "And this little piggy went: Nom Nom Nom"
"Shortly afterwards, tipping the dancers with jelly donuts was banned." "And this little piggy went: Nom Nom Nom"
Oct 30, 2013 #3,309 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Deliliah was certain that she had what it took, the problem was finding a pole large enough.
Oct 30, 2013 #3,310 Soldier Airman 41 7 Joined Aug 19, 2013 Location Kansas, USA Look Ma! I'm a Beach ball
Oct 31, 2013 #3,311 Johnny Signor Airman 1st Class 180 2 Joined Jan 5, 2008 And a pole Strong enough !
Oct 31, 2013 #3,312 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,538 26,872 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com I thought I might check out the thread to see what's been posted and perhaps make a contribution to the thread. Then I saw the image. I can't post a comment now, I need to go gouge out my mind's eye with a plastic fork...
I thought I might check out the thread to see what's been posted and perhaps make a contribution to the thread. Then I saw the image. I can't post a comment now, I need to go gouge out my mind's eye with a plastic fork...
Oct 31, 2013 #3,313 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I'm too busy cleaning up the mess from my re-cycled breakfast ! That type of photo needs to carry a Government Health Warning !!
I'm too busy cleaning up the mess from my re-cycled breakfast ! That type of photo needs to carry a Government Health Warning !!
Oct 31, 2013 #3,314 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Delilah was stuck, and nobody was gonna go near her!
Nov 1, 2013 #3,315 razor1uk Staff Sergeant 1,437 55 Joined Dec 12, 2008 Location Tamago no Chie, (B'ham, UK) My my, that last pic could've been even less unforgettable. ..or bigger, longer uncut, or even dare I say ...akimbo?!
My my, that last pic could've been even less unforgettable. ..or bigger, longer uncut, or even dare I say ...akimbo?!
Nov 1, 2013 #3,316 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina "1/2 more of an orbit and it will be a full moon."
Nov 1, 2013 #3,317 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,225 1,877 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota So that's how earthquakes are started. or Obamacare birth control, it just takes one look OMG, I'm blind!!!!!
So that's how earthquakes are started. or Obamacare birth control, it just takes one look OMG, I'm blind!!!!!
Nov 1, 2013 #3,318 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina OMG, I WANT to be blind!!!!
Nov 1, 2013 #3,319 MacArther Staff Sergeant 1,264 10 Joined Sep 19, 2005 Location Phoenix, AZ Website www.edge-gamers.com "And on that day, the good friend sayeth: Yo momma is sooo fat..."
Nov 1, 2013 #3,320 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina You all know that I am a sick puppy, but, seriously, the only thing that comes to mind is a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" type response. "Violet Beauregarde in her later years"
You all know that I am a sick puppy, but, seriously, the only thing that comes to mind is a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" type response. "Violet Beauregarde in her later years"