Jul 1, 2010 #1,501 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Jul 1, 2010 #1,502 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,225 1,877 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota RabidAlien said: Lucky goes to the pool... Click to expand... Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are Well, maybe Lucky isn't amused?
RabidAlien said: Lucky goes to the pool... Click to expand... Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are Well, maybe Lucky isn't amused?
Jul 1, 2010 #1,503 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. RabidAlien said: Lucky goes to the pool... Click to expand... THAT IS HILARIOUS RA!!!!!!!!!
Jul 1, 2010 #1,504 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Love it !
Jul 1, 2010 #1,505 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,535 26,867 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com RabidAlien said: Lucky goes to the pool... Click to expand... Damn!!
Jul 1, 2010 #1,506 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina "The Original Just say no to crack program"
Jul 1, 2010 #1,507 gumbyk Master Sergeant 2,971 1,572 Joined Apr 2, 2009 Location Blenheim RabidAlien said: Lucky goes to the pool... Click to expand... Lucky learns to dive?!?!
Jul 2, 2010 #1,508 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Christ...... I didn't expect her to stop so suddenly!
Jul 4, 2010 #1,509 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,841 40,223 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I might go to the pool, but I'd be f*cking running away from it! 'Water World is running low on spermwhales!'
I might go to the pool, but I'd be f*cking running away from it! 'Water World is running low on spermwhales!'
Aug 6, 2010 #1,510 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Mine for the one with the girl is "maximum capacity....its a warning not a challenge. Ok....try this. Attachments funny-picture-photo-child-toilet-massdistraction-pic.jpg 33.1 KB · Views: 139
Mine for the one with the girl is "maximum capacity....its a warning not a challenge. Ok....try this.
Aug 6, 2010 #1,511 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,828 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Mommy this pool of too small!
Aug 6, 2010 #1,512 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,841 40,223 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... The killer toilet strikes again!
Aug 6, 2010 #1,513 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina "....and that's where babies come from......you little sh*t"
Aug 6, 2010 #1,514 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - the tub is not the refridgerator and this is not the swimmimg pool!!!!
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - the tub is not the refridgerator and this is not the swimmimg pool!!!!
Aug 6, 2010 #1,515 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas "Ah, crap...." "Babysitters...gone wrong!" "Wait....if you're here, where's Timmy?"
Aug 6, 2010 #1,516 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina LMAO
Aug 6, 2010 #1,517 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK "Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the ......."
Aug 7, 2010 #1,518 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I'm sorry Mummy but it won't flush.....I was just trying to help it go down!
Aug 7, 2010 #1,519 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,600 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com "Jessie-Jane was rather surprised when she stood up after her bout of what she thought was just constipation..."
"Jessie-Jane was rather surprised when she stood up after her bout of what she thought was just constipation..."
Aug 7, 2010 #1,520 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! thats sick - friggin funny but sick!!!