Provide a Caption for This Picture (1 Viewer)

I am sooo glad I cleared my browser history.
 

Attachments

  • iron.jpg
    iron.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 160
"let's see...suck-up plan is working: dishes, laundry and shopping is done, just need to finish this ironing and get dinner out of the oven...now should I tell her about the new bass boat before sex tonight, or afterwards..."
 
"Merry Christmas, she says! Happy holidays! She gets a laptop and I'm stuck with this iron with 3 steam settings!!!! Happy Christmas this, bit......!!!!!"
 
Jimmys master plan was working...

Step 1....introduce her to a computer / laptop
Step 2....extol the virues of using a funny shaped mouse instead of the touchpad
step 3....say in a confident voice that the new mouse (carefull shaped to look like an iron !) was ready for her to use
Step 4....sit back and amuse himself on this forum

Backup plan....run like F*ck when she realised she'd been had !
 
lol 3rd from left is disqualified for too much teeth....

And I think its turning the guy on to the right of the picture with the baseball hat and stripey jumper. !....oooer
 
Attention Pooh Land visitors, the freak show has escaped. Be on the lookout for four wierdos pretending they are on American Idol and singing into corn on a stick microphones.
 
I find that pic disturbing. I had to fix it.
 

Attachments

  • corn.jpg
    corn.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 135

Users who are viewing this thread

Back