Question for the archers out there...

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
6,533
14
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Location
Hurst, Texas
Can anybody tell me what type of bows these are? For the life of me, I can't find anyone who can identify the bows....even the experts are stumped!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 290
  • image(2).jpg
    image(2).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 283
I thought I saw a couple of composite bows, but then my eyes started to water........
 
It might make my knees nock but if I had a chance to utilise the kisser I'm sure my bodkin point would hit the target

(Google "Archery Terminology Glossary" for an abundance of other useful terms - **** feather, brace, dry fire, finger tab, index fletching, nocking point, overdrawn etc etc fnarr fnarr!!)
 
Wait a minute, are they real bows or some kind of fake bow? Look a little on the big side to be real bows.
 
Huh....that second pictures a fake....she doesnt even have an arrow on her bow !.....how do I know, I had a look around the back of the moniter and the only arrows she's got are stuck in her shorts quiver thingy !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back