Apr 1, 2004 #1 kiwimac Staff Sergeant 1,097 13 Joined Feb 22, 2004 Location Deepest Darkest NZ Website www.westcotthort.com I know this is a site for WW2 aircraft. But do you think there would be enough interest in a forum dedicated to WW1 Aircraft? Kiwimac
I know this is a site for WW2 aircraft. But do you think there would be enough interest in a forum dedicated to WW1 Aircraft? Kiwimac
Apr 11, 2004 #2 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 i would be interested...............
Apr 11, 2004 #3 Samu Airman 40 0 Joined Feb 23, 2004 I think that is a good idea too. And why not a new WWI and beetwen wars picture section?
Apr 12, 2004 #4 Hot Space Tech Sergeant 2,168 0 Joined Jan 22, 2004 Location Bournemouth, UK Website www.southernparanormal.com I'm game 8) If you would like to start a Thread about it, that would be cool 8) Hot Space
Apr 12, 2004 #5 N nutter Airman 56 0 Joined Jan 23, 2004 Website members.lycos.co.uk wow that would be brilliant would be cool to see some pics of those old birds and talk about em
Apr 12, 2004 Thread starter #6 kiwimac Staff Sergeant 1,097 13 Joined Feb 22, 2004 Location Deepest Darkest NZ Website www.westcotthort.com Ok, I'll do something about this soon. Kiwimac
Apr 12, 2004 #7 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com I'd love it! Always had a soft spot for WWI planes, started flight simming Red Baron II 8) If you guys want it, I'm behind you 100%
I'd love it! Always had a soft spot for WWI planes, started flight simming Red Baron II 8) If you guys want it, I'm behind you 100%
Apr 12, 2004 #8 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com Done 8) We'll see how it works out, and I'll confirm it with horse, but it's there to use for now
Apr 20, 2004 Thread starter #10 kiwimac Staff Sergeant 1,097 13 Joined Feb 22, 2004 Location Deepest Darkest NZ Website www.westcotthort.com Got Red Baron 2 working on my computer again. Bit fast but there you go. Kiwimac
May 7, 2004 #11 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England cool 8)