Question about mods

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just checked. Of the Jr. mods, Wojtek leads with 14 kills, then me with 8,
then Matt with 4. I'll count the others at another time, when I get my
eyeballs un-crossed !

Charles

Hey Thorlifter, like me, it is better to have one than none!

I am just glad to have helped down a SPAMMER. And to have done it with a bit of humor as well!

Bill G.

You don't need to send a PM to do that. See the little
report.gif
button below the user info? You can click that to report the post and it gets to all the admins and mods. That will give the quickest response in case the one you PMd isn't on for a bit.

report.gif
button below the user info? You can click that to report the post and it gets to all the admins and mods. That will give the quickest response in case the one you PMd isn't on for a bit.

Ah, thanks, didn't know that.

No wonder they are still comming and today I banned the next one.So I can imagine how manyof them had been here before.
And I agree Gnomey and Syscom3 are the highest scorers.Even today they both reported the spamming guy.I have had to merge their post because of the same text.:lol:

No because if that was the case, the yellow mods would have killed you a long time ago to become red. :lol:

Riiight.....you cheeky monkey! :lol:

:lol:

Perhaps they should do it for a day just for a laugh. Think Lucky might just go over the edge if that happened (if he hasn't fallen over it already)... ;)

Getting closer by each day/night.....

report.gif

Didn't know that either, that's me missed out on two, or three, then I think! :( :oops: :lol:

I can see the Mods have one of this pics taken infront of a wall covered with kill markings in the shape of the :spam1: that we have....in a classic WWII pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back