Questions about P-47. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall

Senior Airman
Dec 8, 2006

What are the things in the red circles?

Are there any easy and sure methodes to tell the difference between razorback P-47B and razorback P-47D?

Thanks for the answers and links.

No need to be so anal was the point....

Exactly Evan.

As if evans statement needed to be clarified by u....

Excuse me but I read it and it was not clear.

If you don't like it, since you can do little about the fact I felt it was not clear, my suggestion is get over it.

Evan,

I will say very sincerely that it was not my intention to offend you.

IN fact this is some really silly, immature, drama over nothing and is a waste of time.

Silly and immature? I think you need to just drop it...now. The only one adding drama to this right now is you.

:?:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/bf-109k-10915-5.html#post302388

Your posted in this thread at Today, 01:27 PM

You posted in the other thread at 01:44PM AFTER this one.

You then complain I am the one creating some internet drama?

Silly and immature might have been an understatement in describing your actions. Scary internet stalker might be more accurate.

I have news for you, pal, I am an administrator on this message board and the last person you want to pick a beef with is me. I have read through some of your insults and personal attacks on the other thread and think it would be best for you to tone it down. If you choose to ignore me, that will be your last mistake here.

Shape up, or be gone.

:?:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/bf-109k-10915-5.html#post302388

Your posted in this thread at Today, 01:27 PM

You posted in the other thread at 01:44PM AFTER this one.

You then complain I am the one creating some internet drama?

Silly and immature might have been an understatement in describing your actions. Scary internet stalker might be more accurate.

You fail to realize that as an administrator, I keep my eye out for people who think that they can do whatever they want and say whatever they want, even when it involves personal insults. By your actions on this thread, I looked around and saw your attitude on the BF-109k thread.

You could have simply dropped it, like I suggested, but no, you had to then go and call this "silly and immature".

Drop it. NOW. If your attitude continues, infractions will follow until you get banned. Capiche?

By your actions on this thread, I looked around and saw your attitude on the BF-109k thread.

I hardly think you read that entire thread.

Your using your position to push a personal agenda with me because you feel offended that I had the gall to add to your comments in this thread.

It's that simple.

It's no skin off my nose if you ban me, in fact if this how your administrator's behave, I will do it for you.

I was not offended, get that through your cranium, man. I TOLD YOU TO DROP IT about 4 posts ago. It was YOUR choice to continue this. You said bye, and you continued posting, now this. I personally don't care if you stay or go. But if you do stay, you need to drop your attitude. It's very easy to deliver just the facts without your personal insults.

And I did read the entire thread, since you seem to think you know everything about me. You don't know squat about me, or you would have known from teh start that I wasn't offended to start with. YOU can't seem to take a little quip, can you?

Now let it go.

ADF is still in use today.

Search results for ADF on Barnstormers.com:

Was certainly enough for you glean my entire mental state! Pfft.

YOU can't seem to take a little quip, can you?

You are the expert on my mental state????

It was YOUR choice to continue this.

Baloney. Keep telling yourself that.

I refuse to be bullied by you simply because you MISUNDERSTOOD something I wrote, JUMPED to conclusions and made NO ATTEMPT to clarify it.

I told you my intention:

It's not a personal attack nor does it diminish in any way your contribution to the thread.

That's not good enough for you! So I further clarified:

I will say very sincerely that it was not my intention to offend you.

That's no good enough for you......
Well it becomes clear that resolving any issue is not your agenda.

I told you to drop it, yet you carry on like a child. I am done with this. NOW DROP IT. This is your LAST warning. I am locking this thread to put an end to this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back