Quick question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

<simon>

Airman 1st Class
Jan 24, 2008
Heyfield, Victoria
Howdy all,

Really quickly, could someone explain how the whole 'ranking system' (if you call it that) works on this site?

I mean, what do you have to do to become a 'senior member' etc??

Thanks
Simon

That's about it. 100 post and your a senior member, but it doesn't mean anything. The only title that means anything here is "Administrator". They are the one's we send fruit baskets to at Christmas.

That's about it. 100 post and your a senior member, but it doesn't mean anything. The only title that means anything here is "Administrator". They are the one's we send fruit baskets to at Christmas.

So us "Moderators" dont mean anything around here?

:idea:

:rolleyes: I,ll just send out christmas cards too everyone too be safe. Theres too many fruits and baskets around already! if you get what I mean

Originally Posted by Thorlifter

So us "Moderators" dont mean anything around here?

:idea:

uh, <cough> ummmm.

Hey, who typed that using my name?

heh heh. Sorry. At work, we are all administrators. Sorry, I used the wrong word. I'll include a few extra pears in your fruit basket this year Adler to make up for my blunder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back