Quotes and Jokes 1 (13 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does she look mentally deficient?

So like the majority of posters in this thread? ;)
 
Thanks. Good to know when you get something right.
 
something is about to happen.jpg
 
Why doesn't Elton John eat Iceberg Lettuce ?

Cos he's a Rocket man.
Elton John started taking his pet rabbit to the gym. It's a little fit bunny...
 
A crying old man is sitting on a park bench. A passer-by comes up to him and asks ...
- Why are you crying grandpa?
- Son, I'm 88 years old. I married the sexiest woman in the area two weeks ago. She is 32 years old.
Her vital statistics 90/60/90, she cooks great and we have sex whenever I want, she reads to me in the evenings ...
- Then what is it?
- I forgot where I live...
 
:lol:
 
A crying old man is sitting on a park bench. A passer-by comes up to him and asks ...
- Why are you crying grandpa?
- Son, I'm 88 years old. I married the sexiest woman in the area two weeks ago. She is 32 years old.
Her vital statistics 90/60/90, she cooks great and we have sex whenever I want, she reads to me in the evenings ...
- Then what is it?
- I forgot where I live...
You may need to translate for the metrically-challenged
 
I have only been here 7 years, but I think the Brain cells are getting fewer ;)
 
beta&t=a8RPrzNlMXWKTk4mAaEuroaJl41I4v_N-yrZRVZ4EPk.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back