May 17, 2024 #28,061 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,329 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 17, 2024 #28,071 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,894 40,321 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
May 17, 2024 #28,072 MiTasol Major 9,892 18,797 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia Too many coffees is the only remaining answer \Life after coffee: Why quitting caffeine makes sense for your mind and your bank balance
Too many coffees is the only remaining answer \Life after coffee: Why quitting caffeine makes sense for your mind and your bank balance
May 18, 2024 #28,073 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,322 Joined Mar 26, 2007 GTX said: View attachment 779216 Click to expand... That's cool.
May 18, 2024 #28,075 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,329 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 18, 2024 #28,076 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,322 Joined Mar 26, 2007 My car has a cruis control.
May 18, 2024 #28,078 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,329 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 18, 2024 #28,079 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,708 15,233 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA "I get no respect. Last night I told my wife she needs to start embracing her mistakes. So she hugged me."
"I get no respect. Last night I told my wife she needs to start embracing her mistakes. So she hugged me."
May 18, 2024 #28,080 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,966 21,956 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Insert rimshot.