Quotes and Jokes 1 (38 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What-a-lovely-smile--1716724489572.jpg
 
Facts.jpg
 
GOcs7VGWEAAd2KT?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
 
73eeb953c3deab9f70312b6d9f8c0b3b.jpg
 
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Paul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."

The attorney said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman! You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"
-
The attorney replied, "The pictures are of you with your secretary."
 
:evil4:
 
'The question is, what IS a Manamana?'
'The question is, who cares?!'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back