May 28, 2024 #28,321 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,301 38,810 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 28, 2024 #28,322 buffnut453 Captain 8,666 15,304 Joined Jul 25, 2007 Location Shropshire, England Wurger said: View attachment 780724 Click to expand... Clearly, the defenders bought that bridge from Wile E. Coyote.
Wurger said: View attachment 780724 Click to expand... Clearly, the defenders bought that bridge from Wile E. Coyote.
May 28, 2024 #28,323 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 buffnut453 said: Clearly, the defenders bought that bridge from Wile E. Coyote. Click to expand...
May 28, 2024 #28,325 GTX General 31,979 102,309 Joined Dec 18, 2015 I'm doing a bulk order...who wants in?
May 28, 2024 #28,334 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,301 38,810 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 28, 2024 #28,335 GTX General 31,979 102,309 Joined Dec 18, 2015 The answer to a question that nobody asked: what do you get if you cross a Tellytubby with a Dalek?
May 28, 2024 #28,336 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
May 28, 2024 #28,337 buffnut453 Captain 8,666 15,304 Joined Jul 25, 2007 Location Shropshire, England Bought a ginormous 75 inch TV today so I can watch the Premier League in 4K next season and not miss any of the action. Imagine my shock when I opened the box to discover there were no Leeds in it.
Bought a ginormous 75 inch TV today so I can watch the Premier League in 4K next season and not miss any of the action. Imagine my shock when I opened the box to discover there were no Leeds in it.
May 28, 2024 #28,338 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,940 21,921 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY
May 28, 2024 #28,339 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,779 40,129 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....