Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now you know why we won.
It seems the historical revisionists have gone too far this time.
Whatever do you mean?It seems the historical revisionists have gone too far this time.
I am sure veterans of D-Day recall many times the Whop Whop Whop sound the helicopters made during the air assault....Whatever do you mean?
Perhaps I expressed it incorrectly, these are rather alternate historians with all that helos, M16s and Abrams(?).Whatever do you mean?
I'll grab the fire extinguisher.Another joke that crashed and burned.
No its a modern day rememberance. The show.. for d day . GeezPerhaps I expressed it incorrectly, these are rather alternate historians with all that helos, M16s and Abrams(?).
That's a war crime.The Germans surrendered only after we dropping unlimited Haggis on them.
One of my very favorite quotes:
"There is no such thing as Science. There is only that which quickly becomes Practical Engineering and that which remains as unfounded speculation."
Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not a quote or a joke but worth watching to the end - well maybe not the last second or so.