Quotes and Jokes 1 (34 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, thank you. I would like to thank the Academy, my parents and the clerk at Circle K in Barstow. I finally got that little problem cured with some meds. Now for my next act.....
 
Strong stuff...

AXE-Effect-1742115807282.jpg
 
Axe for men : but it is reported he had just one testicle.
 
Moscow, 1944. A man stands on the Red Square next to the Kremlin, maniacally shouting: "Dictator! Filthy dictator! Death to the dictator!"

A group of police officers immediately arrests the man. "You're done for. We'll let Stalin decide what to do with you."

The officers bring the man to Stalin, who asks: "Why were you shouting these things?". He answers: "You see, I was talking about Hitler. He's a horrible dictator."

Stalin then turns to the police officers and asks: "So, who did you think he was talking about?"
 
I'm looking for a new cellphone "holster" (phones are soooo big nowadays!). Came across this product description on Amazon (Jeff, remember?). As they say, nothing is funnier than the real life:
Phone case.jpg

I read it 3 times and still don't know how big this holster is. :rolleyes:o_O:oops:And of course I checked the last image in the DESCRIBLETION:scratch: for more details:crazyeyes:.
I'm crazy about details, I can't live without details, sometimes I'm so detailed that I even forget about the big picture:shocked!:. O.K., here is the last picture in the DESCRIBLETION. Enjoy:
Phone case 2.jpg

Great details, aren't they?
 
And for some reason no one makes holsters that turn off the phone like the old flip phones did.

Apple made one back in Iphone 11 days but discontinued it - probably because too many idiots (and their phone companies) like making pocket dials.
 

Some around here may remember this golden oldie....

axe.jpg
 
How disrespectful not to wear a suit...
And stop right there. I cant afford my fav thread being closed.
Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back