May 28, 2025 #34,801 MiTasol Major 9,847 18,699 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia predictable but still a laugh Attachments Cannabis .mp4 1.6 MB
May 29, 2025 #34,805 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,268 38,779 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 29, 2025 #34,806 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,077 17,861 Joined May 13, 2018 My wife sat down next to me and asked, "What's on TV?" I said, "Dust." Then the fight started.
May 29, 2025 #34,807 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,268 38,779 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 29, 2025 #34,811 GTX General 31,979 102,304 Joined Dec 18, 2015 Latest F-16 Drone Hunting modification:
May 29, 2025 #34,817 S Shortround6 Lieutenant General 24,900 18,839 Joined Jun 29, 2009 Location Central Florida Highlands GTX said: Latest F-16 Drone Hunting modification: View attachment 833703 Click to expand... Every time they say that missiles can do it all, we wind up going back to square one!
GTX said: Latest F-16 Drone Hunting modification: View attachment 833703 Click to expand... Every time they say that missiles can do it all, we wind up going back to square one!
May 29, 2025 #34,819 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,587 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
May 29, 2025 #34,820 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,077 17,861 Joined May 13, 2018 My wife was watching "Who wants to be a millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?" "No." "Is that your final answer?" "Yes." "Then, I'd like to phone a friend." Then the fight started.
My wife was watching "Who wants to be a millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?" "No." "Is that your final answer?" "Yes." "Then, I'd like to phone a friend." Then the fight started.