Quotes and Jokes 1 (54 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 7.54.18 PM.jpeg

New York Post: Adie Timmermans has been banned from visiting a male chimp at the Antwerp Zoo in Belgium after officials claimed that their relationship prevented him from bonding with his own kind.
 
Just as a little Extra: Depends on who you ask this Question, You will get different answers.
 
View attachment 639106
New York Post: Adie Timmermans has been banned from visiting a male chimp at the Antwerp Zoo in Belgium after officials claimed that their relationship prevented him from bonding with his own kind.
Caesar"s plastic surgery has gone horribly wrong.
 
Young girl comes home from school. Dad is reading the paper in the lounge and she asks him,
"Dad. Where did humans come from ?"
"Well, he says, we were created by a higher being we know as God -in his image ".
Girl goes into the kitchen and asks Mother the same question.
Mum says," Well - we used to be apes but we evolved and came down out of the trees to be who we are now".
Girl is confused - goes back to Dad and tells him what mum said. "Which is right ?", the girl asks.
Dad says, "Both are right dear, Your Mother is talking about her side of the family and I was referring to mine."
 
:lol:
 
In Google search, type in "Florida man" plus your birth date. I was not disappointed


I like mine!

 
Two WW2 vets in their 90s:
"Do you remember that stuff they used to put in our coffee during the war to make us forget about women?"
"I think you mean salt peter."
"Yep, that's the stuff. I think it's beginning to work."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back