Jul 4, 2017 #10,101 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio Oh no, Mr. Bill.
Jul 4, 2017 #10,102 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio I say sir, now that is a real chicken plucker. Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
Jul 4, 2017 #10,105 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio I ain't eatin' that.
Jul 4, 2017 #10,107 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio I wonder how many people stop just to find out what it is and how they smell?
Jul 4, 2017 #10,108 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio I wondered why I never see them in the toy section any more. My Little Pony, thin sliced. Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
Jul 4, 2017 #10,109 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio I am sooo glad that I am carnivorous...
Jul 4, 2017 #10,112 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,277 38,790 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jul 4, 2017 #10,113 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Jul 4, 2017 #10,114 A at6 1st Sergeant 5,066 3,613 Joined Jun 15, 2011 Location Fresno, California So very true.
Jul 5, 2017 #10,116 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio Well how about that? You learn something new every day.
Jul 5, 2017 #10,117 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio What the 'ell do you mean we are out of beer???
Jul 5, 2017 #10,118 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio WOOPS!
Jul 5, 2017 #10,119 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio Just happy to see youall.
Jul 5, 2017 #10,120 C CORSNING Tech Sergeant 1,630 1,001 Joined Dec 24, 2008 Location Clyde, Ohio Are you seriously stupid enough to eye ball me?