May 15, 2024 #28,022 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 7,007 14,771 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota My wife has been on me to eat healthier. So today I ordered a salad and a side of onion rings instead of fries.
My wife has been on me to eat healthier. So today I ordered a salad and a side of onion rings instead of fries.
May 16, 2024 #28,023 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,328 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 16, 2024 #28,025 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,328 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 16, 2024 #28,026 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,966 21,956 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Wurger said: View attachment 779009 Click to expand... ..and I saw it coming.
May 16, 2024 #28,027 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,966 21,956 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY View: https://youtu.be/HbmZrzN3WFE Contrast this with what Putler doing then and..I needed a laugh.
May 16, 2024 #28,028 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
May 16, 2024 #28,029 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,328 38,868 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland