Quotes and Jokes 1 (41 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
 
Review by me.

Nice quite place to hang around with a good friend, yet service needs to up its game
7/10. Will probably go back.

Splash--1738786031413.jpg
 
:lol:
 
I have no doubt that is true....
.
CigsandSquirrels.png
 
Some of my friends exercise every day.
Meanwhile, I am watching a show I don't like because the remote fell on the floor.
Growing up, I was my Dad's remote.
Me upstairs, reading a book.
Dad, in the living room: "Greg!!!!"
Run down stairs: "Yes, Dad?"
Dad: "Put it on channel 9, and grab me a beer from the basement fridge."
 
Meanwhile, I am watching a show I don't like because the remote fell on the floor.
When I did not have a remote I used to do that because of beer.
 
2d807fb284073a577f41db1181c28773.jpg
 
3c02f6bd6582603da4e5b3de350dceb8.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back