Quotes and Jokes 1 (58 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
 
My-new-3D-printer-1749743789557.jpg
 
f4847139f3d11eebe4b3293941073385.jpg
 
1ed2e163a960f9fd78ce539febeb35b8.jpg
 
Duck... its a joke. EVERYBODY here either married loved, wanted to be, was shot because, had fist fights ( yes me) because some guy trying to get my girl , divorced as friends you name it.

It truly is a joke. I send this to my wife of over 35 years. She laughed.

I do understand the flag you are waving.
I do.
I will stand next to you as a father of 2 girls.

But here? Among friends?

It is funny dude. Not a rule or religion. Funny.

Look at the post you make in this thread.
I can call offended on any.

Don't be like that. Please.
 

In application of instruction n° 203/EMM/PL/ORG of 8 July 1975, completed by Instruction No 77/EMM/PL/ORG of 27 February 1986 :
The halberd is a symbol of command, used for receptions or ceremonies offered or organized by a general officer or a captain when these authorities have a command mark.
In principle, the number of halberdiers that can be implemented is: one for a captain or a rear admiral; two for a vice admiral. The installation of more than two halberdiers, which must remain exceptional, or the use of halberdiers outside the circumstances provided for above may only be authorized by the Chief of the Naval Staff.
 
 
Cultural-surprises-1749793207180.jpg
 
Q-something touched my foot.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back