When I was a USAF security officer back in the early 1980's we had a secretary that could not get her permanent access badge because she was unable to provide sufficiently distinct fingerprints to enable the required background check. I came in on one Monday morning after having worked the whole weekend to address a problem that I knew the boss would demand I solve, regardless of any time off I deserved. She walked up to me and began complaining about her badge, saying that she had devised a way to fix the problem, and that was nagging me until I got it done.
She was going to solve the problem by nagging me about the condition of her own fingers.
I asked her what she had been doing on Sunday morning. She looked shocked. I went on to tell her that I had been working Sunday morning, at a site 170 miles away. She told me that when I got married I was going to have some problems. I figured out how to fix that.