Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Reminds me of an article I saw recently on the paleo diet. Researchers had studied hunter-gatherer tribes in New Guinea and Africa and dicovered that they ate "a varied diet based on season and food availability." Translation: They ate whatever the hell they could find.

Australia has/had an annual award for idiocy which may have been called the Raspberry award.

Late last century the main award winner was the national government owned telco who spent 1/4 million to research what language immigrants preferred to speak when talking to relatives on the phone. As anyone could have told them for free, the preferred language was their birth language.

Australia has/had an annual award for idiocy which may have been called the Raspberry award.

Late last century the main award winner was the national government owned telco who spent 1/4 million to research what language immigrants preferred to speak when talking to relatives on the phone. As anyone could have told them for free, the preferred language was their birth language.
Was the contract awarded to a relative of a commitee member?

The Lawsuit Crisis is nuts but this one takes the cake.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HXmwQzFRvWw

1E46C793-1B89-46D5-B202-C389145171E5.gif

Reality sucks! Is retrospective abortion an option?

I am at a loss for words. It would be funny if I hadn't met people like that before.
Must have been 30 years ago when that guy graduated from high school and then discovered he could not read; he sued the school. How intrinsically stupid do you have to be to not figure out you can't read until after you get out of HS?

And at least 20 years ago that guy sued the fast food industry for making him fat and ruining his health, saying, "I had no choice but to eat the food." Even when going to McDonalds, Wendys, Arby's, ChickFilA, SteakandShake, every friggin day, you can still eat pretty healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back