Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not to belittle that dog's lawn maintenance skills, but based on that short video clip, this Gary Larson cartoon seems to have been pretty accurate. However, I have a pretty big yard and if my dog could do as well I would have no complaints.
DogMowingLawn.png

A hunter goes to the forest. He sees a bear and fires at it, but misses. The bear is nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly the bear taps him on his shoulder and says, "You tried to kill me, either I'll kill you or pull down your trousers and let me fuck you". The man chose life.

He goes home embarrassed, buys a bigger gun and goes back to hunt the bear. He sees it at a distance, fires, misses, the bear disappears in the thick brush only to pop up behind him a little later. The bear recognizes the hunter and says, "You know the choices."

The hunter, after being fucked again, brings a bazooka to get over his humiliation. He finds the bear, fires and falls back due to recoil. The smoke clears and the bear is standing over him, rubbing it's chin. "You don't come here for hunting, do you?"

Reminds me of an article I saw recently on the paleo diet. Researchers had studied hunter-gatherer tribes in New Guinea and Africa and dicovered that they ate "a varied diet based on season and food availability." Translation: They ate whatever the hell they could find.

I have seen nationals jump off a moving truck to grab a mommet that was beside the road for food.

A mommet is a marsupial rat

My wife commented that in times of crisis everyone in the world stocks up on food and Americans stock up on toilet paper.
In the years before the Chinese Wuflu struck, I would get 30% off coupons for CVS. I'd go by there and if I did not see anything else I wanted I would buy a package of toilet paper or paper towels, for $5.00, at 30% off. I had no problem with running out of TP. I still do that. I probably have more than a year's supply on hand right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back