Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I may have told this story before- if so I apologize.

In Korea, during the war my friend's (Bill Dolan) unit was tired of eating C-rations day after day so someone had the bright idea of fishing in the nearby river. No fishing tackle was available so they simply walked down to the river bank and tossed in a grenade. It sank, exploded, and dead fish rose to the surface where they were scooped up and taken to the mess hall. This worked well until somebody used a Chinese grenade (looking very much like the one in your photo). Unfortunately the wood handle kept it afloat, whereupon it blew them all on their ass. End of story.

Does not surprise me unfortunately, with all the Police cars visible later in the video, I am sure the driver to busy trying to see what was going on in the lanes than to pay attention to driving there car at speed, Looks like only the driver and any passengers in the car could be hurt.
about 5 years ago I saw something similar, my lanes were stopped by the state police, wile a Tractor/trailer was being pulled out of the ditch on my side. A driver going in the other direction almost ran into a stopped Police car with its lights flashing attending to a mild rear end collision caused by gawking at the flashing lights, and swerved at the last moment to miss the Police cruiser (and the other 2 cars and the officer that was outside his car) and ran off the highway at speed sideways and rolled several times. I wish I had a video of it.

Users who are viewing this thread