Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1686093136225.png

I'm not going to mention the post (which has been deleted), however, the poster knows which one I am talking about. It crossed 100% past the political line. It also was 100% not in the spirit of this thread.

I'm certain they know this too. They have been here long enough.

Lets not go down this path again…

I was under the impression that "going south" referred to a Snark missile that went south instead of north on the range at White Sands, NM, landing in a Mexican graveyard
I don't think so. The Snark was an intercontinental range missile and I think was only launched from the Cape. There was one that headed South, disappeared, and was not found until the early 1980's, in the jungles of Brazil, by which time the international incident aspects of the mishap had evaporated. The failures of the Snark led to people talking about the "Snark infested waters of the Caribbean."

There was a V-2 launched from WSMR that went errant and landed in a cemetery near Juareaz, Mexico. The carnage was terrible; they are still finding bodies from that mishap.

A very nice, innocent Australian woman wanted to get married, but she is only willing to marry a man if he has never had sex with another woman. After several unsuccessful years searching, she decides to take a personal ad. She ends up corresponding with Scott Greer, an average golfer, who has lived his entire life in the Australian outback and has no experience with women. They meet and she is very happy with him. She feels they are perfect for each other. Eventually they get married.
On their wedding night, she goes to the bathroom to prepare for the evening. When she returns to the bedroom, she finds her new husband standing in the middle of the room naked and all the furniture is piled in one corner.
"What happened?"
"I've never been with a woman, but if it's anything like a kangaroo, I'm gonna need all the room I can get!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back