Quotes and Jokes (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beta&t=HIksBxLeI9JgFT9peAagQqFkbYoMGZxo9UN_bq_iflg.jpg

Been working with people of differing cultural backgrounds for a while now so we thought a blending of cultures would
be the best way promote inclusion. Following is our draft for a new business to introduce mugs customers to the
wonders of melded cuisine. What do you think ?

GASTRO 2 GO

Indian and Chinese Takeaway

The best of both worlds

Forget gluten, lactose, constipation and bloating. These
dishes will literally blow them all away.

Sample MENU

Beijing butt burster - combo of vegies and meat cooked in super hot satay topped with 150 0ctane curry sauce

Tamil teriyaki toe curler - the toes curl last by which time the rest won't care

Puking Duck - you do the first bit - everyone else does the second

Taijuan travel bug - run out of fuel ? No worries just have some of
this , bend over and light a match - you'll be there in no time - well, parts of
you will (helmet not included)

The above are just a few of the products available. Each serve is $500 as we have high overheads
(frequent location changes to stay ahead of the Health Department for one).

All of our products contain the best ingredients including organic ecoli and home grown botulism.

Note - most products contain large traces of kero or paint stripper - depends what price we can
get.

- After eating do not expose yourself to open flames or sparks for at least 48 hours unless
using the Taijuan travel bug (if you really are that stupid)

I think (stress "think") that Lord of the Rings is considered a detailed, well-executed rendition whereas Rings of Power is more like a kiddy's sketch. Haven't seen the latter so I'm in no place to judge.
It's akin to watching a couple of Dirty Harry movies, waiting a while then expecting the A Team to be just as good.

I think (stress "think") that Lord of the Rings is considered a detailed, well-executed rendition whereas Rings of Power is more like a kiddy's sketch. Haven't seen the latter so I'm in no place to judge.

The Rings of Power was an awesome series. I really enjoyed it. It was well done, and very well cast. Can't wait for the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back