Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got a German shepard (Carlos, and a Belgian Malinois named Dax ( thats a german shepard on speed with teeth, the kind used to flush out bad guys) and a cat Theo. It is quite funny to see both the big buffy guys getting all nervous when he wants to lay down somewhere.
Guess who wins. I see above daily and it is funny.

My brother-in-law used to work as a paramedic for the county. One night they got a call for a woman in labor. They arrived at the apartment, to find an immigrant woman in heavy labor, husband standing anxiously nearby.
"How long has she been this way?" Asked my brother-in-law.
The husband responded with a big smile, nodding vigorously, "Nine month!"

beta&t=rH7_IwmtZ45TPGTUPrtv-IcVPWZfLWx4s4mljErOBuM.jpg

I got a German shepard (Carlos, and a Belgian Malinois named Dax ( thats a german shepard on speed with teeth, the kind used to flush out bad guys) and a cat Theo. It is quite funny to see both the big buffy guys getting all nervous when he wants to lay down somewhere.
Guess who wins. I see above daily and it is funny.
Posted before but i think one can see its very funny how Theo rules with his 2 kg body.

Screenshot_20230908_221401_WhatsApp.jpg

An Englishman, Scotsman, Welshman, and Irishman are captured by the enemy and sentenced to death by firing squad. Before being shot they are asked if they have any last requests:

The Welshman says "Before I die, I would like to hear 1000 Welsh voices singing 'Land of my Fathers'".

The Irishman says "Before I die, I would like to see 1000 Irish dancers performing 'Riverdance'".

The Scotsmen says "Before I die, I would like to hear 1000 bagpipes playing 'Scotland the Brave'".

Their captor says "And you, Englishman; What is your last request?"

The Englishman says "For pity's sake, please shoot me first!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back