Quotes and Jokes (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Scientists ran it through an AI computer to decipher it.
Here's what it said:
"Hello. We are calling to let you know that your car's warranty is about to expire..."

Are the sign posters 'cautioning tomatoes', telling the reader to 'caution the tomatoes over there', or warning the reader that "there are tomatoes over there'?
Perhaps the most reasonable explanation is that there are angry people in that direction, armed with tomatoes, and prepared to use them to express their outrage at bad poetry or a poor presentation of Hamlet or some such. As to why this would be such a common occurrence as to warrant a street sign along the same lines as "Slippery when Wet" or "Bridge Ices Before Road", I have no idea. I don't like uncooked raw tomatoes anyway.

....they forgot "no "man" buns"!

you definitely do not want to end up sucked in like this
Back in the 70's a friend of mine told me his cousin was an airline pilot and he had walked into the pilot's lounge at Tulsa to find a clearly dejected pilot friend of his sitting with his head in his hands. When asked why he looked sad the pilot replied, "They cancelled my flight. I fired up number one and everything was fine. I fired up number two and everything was fine. I fired up number three and everything was fine. Then I fired up number four and they had parked the food service truck too close and it sucked up 167 chicken salad sandwiches."

Does that count as a bird strike?

Users who are viewing this thread