Quotes and Jokes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"For the past 5 years my college partner and I have been purchasing and restoring late 1800 century homes in certain areas and converting the inside into student modern IKIA driven efficiency apartment. The works has been more than challenging, unexpected and simply mind bending at times when it come to some of the electrical discoveries and modifications to accommodate the ever so demanding tenants. I though I had seen it all."

View attachment 582559
The most profound metaphor on life I've seen in a while.

The joke is me.

The other day I glued the ball of my bare foot to the unfinished concrete floor of my new modelling spot.....

Bob Smith Industries Uncure does not work on Bob Smith Industries Thin CA it turns out. I sawed myself free with a razor saw but there is missing skin...

I considered calling for help but my wife would have loved that way too much.

You heard them lads, let's get ratarsed!

IMG_20200524_012212.jpg

I talked with a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way.
He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed, I had a roof over my head, I had HDTV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the pool, and the library.
I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no bills and no debt. I even had full medical benefits coverage.
I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?"
"Oh no, nothing like that," he said. "No, no... "I was unexpectedly paroled".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back