Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe I've missed the humor here, but I can find a flaw in his logic....that little shithead is mistaken. If Mr. Bezos gave each of the 7.8 billion people on this earth ONE DOLLAR, he would still have his $177.5 billion left. Gee, what a nice gift. Perhaps Mr. Logician is yet another product of the public education system in the U.S.A.

Now, if Mr. Bezos gave each of the 7.8 billion people on this earth $10, totaling $78 billion, he'd still have $107.3 billion left over. Again, gee, what a nice gift.

Now in order for Mr. Bezos to still have some walking money on hand, and to still have some loot for another spaceship ride, let's say $10 billion, he can give each of the 7.8 billion folks on earth $22.47 each. Man, what a great Christmas they're going to have.

If you're going to tax (eat) the rich, at least have your numbers right.

And the government will waste it on more pay for bankers and politicians and other oxygen stealers.

Bezos at least funds hospitals, schools and universities and other things the voters need.

And anti-Semitic. See...it just gets worse and worse. VB should really banish himself to the naughty corner.
And drink lots of himself until he feels better
1645343672315.png

Back in the 1980's I was traveling to the Wash DC area, had been there once before, and only knew of one motel that I knew I could find near Dulles airport. So I called diectory service and asked for the phone number of the hotel, in Tyson's Corner.

The operator said she could not find the number. I replied that maybe it was not in Tyson's Corner but someplace nearby.

She sounded rather cross when she replied, "Oh, it's in Tyson's Corner! I drive by it on the way to work every day! But I can't find the phone number!"

You know you're in trouble when the operator can't find the phone number of an establishment she drives by every day. But that was the norm in the DC area. It would take three or four calls to Directory Assistance to find someone who knew how to look up a phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back