Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This reminds me of a funny experience I had a few years back when meeting with some Germans involved with armoured vehicles. We were telling them how we planned to drive (instead of fly) from Düsseldorf to Paris for further meetings. Their comment without blinking: "We know that area very well...good tank country...":D

beta&t=nf5DBMX64eh62avIqO_Srh5Jj70xgxgnnBYnbWO7kZ4.jpg

A drunk staggers into a diner and orders a couple of eggs. The waiter, suspecting that they've run out, goes back to question the chef. "Hey, Gus, do we have any more eggs?" Gus replies, "I ran out of fresh eggs, I only have two rotten eggs left." The waiter says, "Give him the rotten eggs. He's so bombed he won't know the difference." Gus scrambles up the rotten eggs and heaps on hash browns, sausage and toast. The drunk is so hungry he wolfs down the breakfast without comment. He goes to pay the cashier and asks, "Where'd you get those eggs?" She replies, "We have our own chicken farm." The drunk asks, "Do you have a rooster? "No," she says. The drunk replies, "Well, you'd better get one, because some skunk is screwing your chickens."
Re- reading some of the jokes is very good fun i tell you that!

The story starts where Jane is first shipwrecked, and Tarzan finds her. Well after a few days Jane has had more than few peeks under his loin cloth and decides she wants some of that. Finally, one night she starts coming on to Tarzan. Nothing was working. In frustration, Janes asks, "Tarzan, don't you know about sex"? Tarzan looked confused and said, "Tarzan not know word sex, what mean"? So, Jane explained. He smiled and said, "Tarzan use knot hole in tree for that".
Jane laid back and said, "do I ever have something for you"! Tarzan looked at her for a few moments, then kicked her right in crotch as hard as he could!! Jan flipped up and over landing four feet away, coughing and stuttering. Finally, she was able to ask, "What the hell was that all about"!
"Tarzan always first check hole for bees".

This reminds me of a funny experience I had a few years back when meeting with some Germans involved with armoured vehicles. We were telling them how we planned to drive (instead of fly) from Düsseldorf to Paris for further meetings. Their comment without blinking: "We know that area very well...good tank country...":D
Remember me please .. is that second exit of the A20 from Falaise. Yes that was jolly good fun indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back