Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beta&t=d5RplOhqAVG03ObJuA68hwdQMoqOxknj4nJlVG3K9cQ.jpg

I saw a few of said angels getting their head kick in, because they challenged a few football hoolies.
Big mistake.
It seemed if they could not have a 12 to one fight they were not that brave.
None stayed , all ran well ... ran fast as they could.
One pulled a knife and then ate a chair, a table another table some bricks, some ash trays and then a kicking that was so bad i feared for his life.
Dont go to games anymore. It is far better then it was. But no.
Dont believe that 1% biker stuff.

When I lived in the DC area some officials in Maryland announced that there had been entirely too many fatal crashes caused by drunk driving. They also asserted that the main cause was that people would buy a bottle of hard liquor and then stop into a 7/11, buy a cup of ice, pour the liquor over the ice and go on down the road, sipping away and getting drunker and drunker.

Obviously, the answer would be to increase enforcement, increase penalties, and maybe even put up sobriety checkpoints. But I strongly suspect that such actions would be found to be unacceptable when it was discovered that too many of the "wrong people" were being arrested.

So they came up with an alternative approach and put a motion on the ballot to:

OUTLAW THE SALE OF CUPS OF ICE!

It did not pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back