Reading Airshow 2010!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm gonna throw in the dinner pic from sat. nite when we all got together..

From left Harrison (B-17 Engineer), Wendi (the Pre-wife), Njaco (Chris), Toughombre (Steve), Mrs TO (Robertta), Mr. Laverty (B-17's dad) and Reed (Harrison's younger brother).

We had a great time!

CHARLES, WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!

Attachments

• din001.JPG
    din001.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
You lucky guys!

For just a moment when I saw the thread, I thought we had a new air display in the UK. No such luck.

Roger

Gents,

Wonderful shots here. Thank you guys for sahring. Especially for Chris. Your pictures of the "piece" of Poland there have made me the day. Thank you very much Pal !!!!!! :D

Not at all. I think it looks great. I actually wanted to do that myself, but never got around to it. Thanks for the effort. Next year I'll take my own camera instead of battling father for his. I wouldn't mind making a few of them B&W for a historical look as well.

Edit: That gives me an idea. I'm going to try sweeping the area with my camera next time and then connect the pictures. That way it looks like one big picture. I think it would pretty nice. take up a lot of space though.

Last edited:
One word...WOW.

You guys look like you had a pretty tough time at that show...all those 'planes and displays to get around. Place looks huge and extremely busy. I bet you're still grinning from that weekend ?.

Thanks for posting some great shots, captured the real flavour of the event.:thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back