Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ordered the decals for the Dauntless, Wildcat and some for VMF-121 today from Yellow Wings Decals... :D

Attachments

• 48-023 USN Squadron Designators  Standard 12 inch Numbers Black.jpg
    48-023 USN Squadron Designators Standard 12 inch Numbers Black.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 48-024 USN Squadron Designators  Standard 12 inch Numbers White.jpg
    48-024 USN Squadron Designators Standard 12 inch Numbers White.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 48-061 USMC F4F-3 WILDCAT VMF-121.jpg
    48-061 USMC F4F-3 WILDCAT VMF-121.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 53
There's a hobby store in Ontario that does online orders that's having a big sale, so I felt the need to capitilize, as everything was 20%, and their prices were already lower than anything here! :oops:

Ended up with:

ha08171_t.jpg

Hasegawa 1/32 Ju-87D-8 (for Bombers or MTO GB, depends if I can keep my hands off of it.

129bt.jpg

Hasegawa 1/48 Hs-129B-2 (for MTO, and the kit I got has two MTO schemes, I just can't find a picture of the box anywhere)

HCT1716.jpg

Hobbycraft 1/32 Hawker Sea Fury (I bought it for my brother, for reasons yet unknown to me... Maybe I'll try and mooch his -4! :lol:)

I wanted a Bf 109F-4 in 1.48, but they didn't have any in stock, but the Henschel will still be cool. Sorry for copying you Dan!

Great stuff Cory, I wish my LHS had cool models like that.. They have like 8 models that have been collecting dust for the last year and they don't plan on buying anymore.

I ordered Micro Gloss (Basically fills in the surface esp. after sanding), Chrome Alclad, and Alclad airbrush cleaner. I had a $10 1/72 Hasagawa P47 on the shopping cart but dumped it, maybe another time!

Felt that I needed to cheer myself up a bit....been feeling a tad down yesterday and today, having headache doesn't really help either. :( Anyhoo, another contender for the cold war GB, IF I can keep my hands off! :oops:

In any way, she'll become No. 13 from the 13 Fighter Wing Satenas...

Attachments

• J35F-J.jpg
    J35F-J.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 41
Not a plane but a nice kit with it's own PE which is something Dragon has been doing alot of lately.The details are crisp and clean thinking another WL dio :)

Attachments

• ki48 005 (600 x 450).jpg
    ki48 005 (600 x 450).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 70
  • ki48 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    ki48 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 71
Some real nice buys guys! 8)

That Tirpitz looks tasty Kevin ,just curious how long is it? wouldn't mind making one myself

Shes about 14" long the only thing on the PE I noticed was that it's only for the superstructure area the rest of the railing one has to get for the deck.She is still very nice in the details,Dragon has been doing some 1/350 destroyers w/PE also alot of modern stuff and a WWII found here USS Buchanan - Britmodeller.com built by Phil Reeder he does some pretty damn nice work.

The finished thread http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27272&hl=

Last edited:
Went to LHS today. Didn't really see anything jumping out at me, besides the new Tamiya 1/48 Lancaster. Not wanting to leave empty handed I bought these two....

DSCF0001-47.jpg

And when I got home, I had these waiting for me in the mail....

DSCF0002-46.jpg

Some very nice purchases there Jan!

I've just bought this book for yet more research into the Nachtjagd and a future modelling project.

Attachments

• PrincesofDarkness.jpg
    PrincesofDarkness.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back